Yesterday I was somewhat creative. I really wanted to sit down and do some sketching but I never could seem to find quite the time to work it in. When I do get to draw my mind goes into a whole other world and I can just be in the moment. Well, being in the moment never really happened even though I left the kids in lunch bunch at school and didn't have to put them up until 2:00. What I did find time to do was a little sewing. That's another one of my creative outlets.
On Tuesday night of this week, Mom and I were at our monthly quilting class when of the girls in the class pulled out this nifty little case that carried her quilting supplies in it. We just fell in love with it. She made mention of the fact that the store carried the pattern. Mom turned to me and said "Hey, you need to make us one of those." So, that's actually what I did. I made us traveling cases for our supplies, so next month we shouldn't have to be digging around in our bags for rotary cutters, rulers, markers, etc. It can now all be found in our new little cases.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Travel Cases
Posted by jhdaniell at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment