Yes, it seems Lela is a lot more like me than we would like to think. Last night the poor child was complaining of itching and her joints hurting. I really didn't think much of it until later when I got her out of the tub and she had red splotches on her body. It seems that she has is developed an allergic reaction to amoxicillin. I'm allergic to penicillin, so I guess her chances of having the same allergy that I have is pretty good. She has been on the medicine since last week when we found out she had strep. The poor child feels just miserable and is sleeping away. I just pray that it goes away quicky, I know all too well how she feels.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Allergic Reaction?
Posted by jhdaniell at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh my goodness! That's just terrible!!! Glad she was better in time for her trip to AG!
Post a Comment