I love Valentine's Day! It's such a sweet holiday to remember the ones we love. I love all the handmade cards, chocolates, cookies and stuff you can find out there. This is totally ideal for someone who likes to get creative.
Our Valentine's Day began with the girls and Kevin getting a little "goodie." Everyone seemed to like what they got, so I guess I did pretty good. I also decided to surprise them with pancakes made in the shape of hearts. They actually turned out pretty good considering I've never done that before. The girls have been busy today, going to Lowe's this morning to build jewlery boxes and then on to a birthday party. Gigi also stopped by and gave the girls a box of chocolates and new Webkinz. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. My dear husband and girls totally surprised me with a new Pandora charm for my bracelet and a CD of the soundtrack to Wicked. I have such an awesome family! I love you! The girls getting ready to build their jewlery boxes.
Lela and Lacey hammering on their jewlery boxes at Lowe's.
Lela showing off hers and Lacey's new Webkinz.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Posted by jhdaniell at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment