You're probably asking yourself what is she talking about? Well, here are the rules once you've been tagged:
- You go to your 4th folder on your computer where you keep you pictures.
- Select the 4th picture from that folder.
- Post the picture with an explanation regarding it.
- Then tag 4 more people to do the same thing.
Well...here's my picture:

I don't remember even taking this picture, but I guess I did. If my memory serves me correct this was probably taken last spring just from the look of Lacey's hair. It appears that the girls might have been dancing on the coffee table from the looks of it. Lacey looks like a little ole' lady with her socks pulled all the way up. If you notice she also has her Crocs on backwards and pajama bottoms on inside out. Typical Lacey. Lela from I can gather stuck herself in the frame and tried posing, she obviously didn't want to be left out. Oh our crazy little girls....
1 comments:
Hey Julie, it's Wayne...Loretta's husband....(I couldnt resist) !!! HAHAHAHA
Post a Comment