I have come to the conclusion that pajamas should be part of the dress code at school. Lacey had Pajama Day this morning. She was so excited about going to school that she basically ran to the door when we got there. Never in the entire time that she has been going has she wanted to go to school so bad. My mornings with her would be so much easier if she could just wear her pajamas and take her baby. I said something to the director if we could institute a new policy of just wearing pajamas that way Lacey might be happier about going to school three days a week.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
"Jammie" Day
Posted by jhdaniell at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hello Julie! It is Loretta, Wayne's wife. He gave me your blog site a while back and I have not checked it in a long time but finally got the chance. Lela and Lacey have grown so much and are getting cuter by the day! Just wanted to say hello to you, Kevin and the girls. Great blog by the way! :)
Post a Comment