Friday, January 16, 2009

Donuts With Dad

One of my favorite times of the year at school is Donuts With Dad. The girls really seem to enjoy it as well as their daddy. Yesterday, Lela had her Donuts With Dad and Lacey's is today. I heard that everything went well and in fact I had both Miss Patty and Miss Josie tell me how funny Kevin was about everything that they did. He is such a trooper. The thing I love the most about this day is the questionnaire the kids are given and their responses.


Here is Lela's List:
ALL ABOUT MY DAD.
My dad's name is Kevin.
I call him Daddy.
He is 37 years old.
His favorite color is Blue.
He likes to play the Wii.
He likes to wear his perfume & smell like mama's boyfriend.
He gets upset with me when I hit Lacey.
His favorite food to eat is my food! (When he finishes his food.)
The thing I like most about my dad is he kisses me before he goes to work.
My dad has a cool computer.



And here's Lacey's List:
ALL ABOUT MY DAD.
My dad's name is Kevin.
I call him Da Da.
He is 20 years old.
His favorite color is Green.
He likes to go to work.
He likes to wear his work clothes.
He gets upset with me when I knocked over the lamp.
His favorite food to eat is corn & coffee.
The thing I like most about my dad is he gives me piggy back rides & we take trips.
My dad has a cool clothes.

0 comments: