Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lunch

Today I got to do one of my favorite things, which is have lunch with a friend!!! At none other than one of my favorite places in Newnan...Redneck Gourmet. If you ever come to visit I highly recommend "the Redneck." It's a great local establishment and a very popular place among us "locals." For months my friend Joy and I have been trying to get together for lunch and we finally made it happen. It was nice just sitting and catching up. We both even brought our kids and they even seemed to have a good time. It's days like these I can really see how my girls are getting bigger. I can remember a time not so long ago that trying to do something as minor as having lunch was a major ordeal. Eat, run and no talking. Well, it is finally appearing that we are heading into a new phase of our lives, yet again.

Here's a picture of Lela, Lacey and Sam enjoying some cookies and moon pies at the Redneck.

Watching the rain fall outside.

1 comments:

southernjoy said...

Aww, so sweet! I had a great time too, and it was really nice that the children behaved so well. Let's do it again soon!

I want to see some of your art!