Yep, it sure has. Eleven years ago exactly to the day I met my darling husband at The Chili Pepper in Buckhead. Wow! that's hard to believe. I actually have to pinch myself when I think about it. I'm sure neither one of us could have imagined we would get married and have two beautiful daughters to show. God has blessed us and continues to bless us every day. I'm so thankful for what a wonderful man I have and I have to say "thank you to Heather, Lorna, Robby, Jimmy and Hillary" because had it not been for them I might be here. Thanks you guys! I love you all.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey Julie, I think I was there too that night. In fact I remember us all dancing at that bar next to CJ's landing...I cant remember the name. Ask Kevin if I was there. It may have been shorty after that.
Post a Comment