Monday, January 19, 2009

Cirque Du Soleil


Last night Kevin and I celebrated an early Valentine's Day. We went to see the new Cirque show called Kooza and out to dinner afterwards. My dear mother in law kept the girls for us (thank you, Jan.) Like most it's always a treat for Kevin and I spend time together and last was no exception.

Going to Cirque is really special to us because it is something that we have done since before we got married in 2000. We have seen many shows both here and around the country. In all the time that we have been together there has been only one show that we missed and that was due to the early and unexpected birth of Lela, which was in 2003. Other than that we have seen many. We both really enjoy going! The music is always awesome, the show is incredible and the clowns are hysterical.


Out of 18 shows throughout the world, we have seen 8 of them. My favorite still has to be La Nouba in Orlando. There was just something about that show that still sticks in my mind. I can't quite put my finger on what it was but I loved it! Here is what we have seen:

  1. Quidam

  2. Corteo

  3. La Nouba

  4. "O"

  5. Alegria

  6. Dralion

  7. Vareki

  8. Kooza

0 comments: