Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Well, today is Mother's Day and what an enjoyable day it has been for me. Lela has been gone most of the day (she went to the movies with her cousins) and Lacey pretty much kept herself entertained, standing at the door looking out the sidelights waiting for her sister to return. Since it has been so quiet it has been a good day to just relax and unwind. (We are all pretty tired due to the bad storms we experienced last night and the fact we had to get up early for church - I know for a fact our weather radio went off at least 3 or 4 times during the night.)

It's been a perfect Mother's Day - LOW KEY!! We got up, went to church and then out to lunch. The rest of the afternoon was spent at home just hanging out.

My two precious girls and dear husband got me a gift certificate to a local day spa - now I just need to figure out when I can go.....maybe, tomorrow?? Ha, ha, ha. Don't I wish????

0 comments: