Friday, May 23, 2008

A Day With Daddy

Yesterday was a fun day for the girls - they got to spend the majority of it with daddy. They always seem to enjoy their time with him. I guess because he always seems to do things with them I wouldn't normally do. He took them both to the Center for Puppetry Arts with some of our friends and their daughters. (They saw Cinderella.) Lacey was so excited about it. She keep telling me how much she liked it and and how her baby got scared, etc. It was just so cute to see her expressions. I still can't believe that she is going to be three in August. Where has the time gone?

Afterwards I met them and we all had lunch at one my favorite places - The Silver Skillet (it's on 14th Street.)The girls got vegetables to eat. I did something I normally don't do is order dessert - Lemon Mergerine Pie. Yum!!! When we sat down the man in the booth next to us was eating corn. I actually thought Lacey would jump over the booth to get to it. She was having a fit for it. She kept telling us "I want corns" and pointing at the man. That man was probably thinking we never feed that child.

After lunch, we all went our separate ways. The girls went with daddy to work and out for yet another surprise (mini golf) while I went to teach Jazzercise for the evening. When everyone returned home they seemed pretty worn out. Lela informed me that Lacey just kept dropping the ball in the hole (which didn't surprise me at all.)Kevin told me to ask Lacey about her boo-boos she had on her knee and elbow. I asked and well she told me she was running and her daddy told her not to and she fell down. That's so Lacey - running, I have discovered that she doesn't know how to walk only run. :)

0 comments: