Today has been another busy day for the girls as well as for me. This morning I took them to Jumping Jellybeans for a play date with friends from school. The girls had an absolute blast jumping, sliding and climbing on all the inflatables. I don't know who is more worn out - them or me?
Lela played with some of her friends from school - Katharine, Ruthie, Mackie, and Mckaley. And even a couple of Lacey's little friends were there too. She would run over to me every time she saw them and tell me "Mommy, that's my friend, " or "Mommy, there's Jack." It was so sweet. You could tell that she thought she was as big as Lela, since her friends were there.
After Jumping Jellybeans, we all headed to Chick-fil-a for more playing and lunch. I couldn't believe that after lunch on our way back home...yes...they fell asleep in the car. YEAH!!! That has not happen in a very long time. I wonder if all our days could be like today? Just a thought....
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
A Girls' Day Out
Posted by jhdaniell at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment