What day is it today? Talk about a long week, well this has to be it or at least feels that way. It's the girls last week of school and every single day we have had "stuff" to do. I have already prepared Lela that when Monday morning rolls around we are staying home until it's time for her dance class, so don't ask me what are we doing! Here is a look at our week:
- Monday: School - Lela , Dance - Lela (we're only 3 weeks from her recital she is a 4th of July girl)
- Tuesday: School - Lela & Lacey, Jazzercise - Mommy (I teach one class in the am), Doctor's Appt - Mommy, Lunch/play at Katharine & Lily's House - Mommy, Lela & Lacey, Vacation Bible School Mtg - Mommy (it's my 2nd year teaching VBS and I really enjoy it, I just found out that I'm teaching one of the Kindergarten class, which is always interesting)
- Wednesday: School - Lela, Bible Study - Mommy, Doctor's Appt - Lacey (this just came up), Lunch Bunch Party - Lela
- Thursday: School - Lela & Lacey, Jazzercise - Mommy (I teach two classes in the afternoon/evening)
- Friday: Graduation - Lela, Tennis - Lela (she just started this and really enjoys it a lot, the teacher has made the comment that she does really well to be only 5 years old)
- Saturday: Yoga - Mommy (this has become my Saturday morning ritual, I absolutely love it!!!), Birthday Party - Lela & Lacey
- Sunday: Church & Sunday School - Kevin, Julie, Lela & Lacey, Family Reunion - Kevin & Lacey, Birthday Party - Mommy & Lela
Now you can understand why I said it's been a long week!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment