I'm sitting here with Lacey by my side asking me a thousand questions this morning. She has been a big help with the blog. Yesterday afternoon on our way to pick up Lela from school, Lacey all of a sudden threw up in my car. Fun, fun, fun. There has been a stomach virus going around the school and I was so hoping that we would avoid it. Wrong!!! Oh well, now I'm just hoping that no one else in the house gets it. On a positive note I definitely think we are on the other side of it. She hasn't gotten sick anymore since last night around dinner time. If she is sick, she isn't acting like it now. Let's hope we make it through the weekend virus free.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Julie, Pump that Vitamin C in those gilrs !!!
Post a Comment