Lela's class got to go on their field trip to the fire station. We were suppose to go last Friday but the weather didn't cooperate; it was raining. Personally the rain might not have been so bad compared to today's weather. It's is freezing outside! I can't get over how cold it is. All of a sudden winter is upon us. Hey, what happened to fall? I just keep thinking that if it's this cold right now what is December gonna be like. The kids had a great time. It was fun I thought. They all got to sit in the fire truck and see an actual fireman slide down the pole. (That looked like fun.) Even Lacey got to go, since today she doesn't have school.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Field Trip To The Firestation
Posted by jhdaniell at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment