Monday, October 20, 2008

More From Sandestin

On Saturday, we took the girls over to the Villages and let them play at the park and then we walked around down to the pier. On our trip down the pier, I got ahead of everyone and walked right up on a crane standing in the middle of the pier. I stopped dead in my tracks and then started following him very slowly for a few minutes. It was really neat. He was probably about 10 feet ahead of me. Lela saw what I was doing and came up to where I was and just watched with me. She thought that was so cool.

We also adopted more animals while at the beach. We are now up to three in the Daniell Household. The girls were dying for souvenirs and ended up with hermit crabs. Go figure. They are so cute with their crabs; holding them in their hands and having crab races. Lela has named hers Pinchers and Lacey named hers Callie?




0 comments: