As luck would have it Thursday morning around 1:00 am I woke up the stomach virus that Lacey had last week. I was so hoping that no one else in the house would get it. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! That is one thing about kids, if one of them gets something it is almost a guarantee that it will get passed around to everyone in the house. It really has knocked me for a loop, as of today I'm still very weak and tired. At least hopefully the worst of it is gone. Then to make matters worse Lela came home from school throwing up as well. So, both Lela and I had the stomach virus at the same time. What are the odds? Poor Kevin. He is such a trooper. Let's just hope he doesn't get it...it's brutal stuff.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment