Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lacey's Grandparents Day

was celebrated at school, today. Gigi and Daddy visited her class, while Mommy on the other had her first experience as a substitute teacher. I got a call the other night from one of the teachers at school asking if I would like to sub on Wednesday morning. Always up for a challenge I said that I would. In fact it was a lot like Vacation Bible School except I was the assistant and I got paid....yeah! I worked with the 4 year olds and they were a joy - a very well behaved class.

I can't really report much on Grandparents Days other than I think Lacey had fun with her Gigi and Daddy. I did hear through the grapevine that they all went to Movement Class and Math/Science Class together. Lacey absolutely loves her Math/Science Class. I find it funny because in high school, science was something that I absolutely loved and was good at! Balancing equations was something I enjoyed and could do at one point in my life. As the girls are getting bigger it is so fun seeing how their interests are developing....I just can't wait to see what comes next!

0 comments: