was interesting, we kept the three year old nursery during church. We had twelve of them. I think I spent most of the time going back and forth to the bathroom. I was so proud of Kevin because he got a couple of them to actually sit down while he read them a story. I wasn't sure how Lacey was going to handle the fact that Mommy and Daddy in were in there helping the other kids, but she did really good. The only time it seemed to bother her was when I was taking her and a couple of other kids to the bathroom. One of the little girls fell down walking down the hall, so I picked her up and loved on her. Lacey decided that she didn't like it, so she lays down in the floor and then proceeds to hit her head on the floor as if she fell down. So, then I had to pick her up and love on her.....anything not to be outdone.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment