Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Eventful Day For The Girls


Lacey's has had a big day, today! This morning we met with her teacher at school "Miss" Cynthia and then she started her first day of dance.

Everything seemed to go well with Cynthia. I think Lacey will do fine in her class. I have been worried because she is one of the youngest in her class and I am not sure how she will do, but Cynthia assured me that everything will be OK. One of the comments she made was she couldn't get over the fact that Lacey wasn't already three; she spoke so clearly and even acted older. Kevin had even pointed out that her speech was a lot more developed than some of the three years old we had in nursery on Sunday. I guess since we're around her all the time we just take it for granted that she speaks so well. Cynthia gave her a book on animals and showed us stuff in her room. She had lots of seashells and sand dollars, so we were really excited seeing all those things. Lacey even was telling her about the lighthouse she had seen at the beach a couple of weeks ago.

The other big thing in Lacey's little life that happened today, was she had her very first ballet class. I was such a worried mom, but she did so good. I'm extremely proud of her considering she isn't even three, yet. She listened very well and paid attention, I couldn't have been prouder. Here are a few pictures from this afternoon....





And Lela's big event???? She lost her first tooth tonight!!! She is so excited the tooth fairy is coming. She told us that she was going to buy something tomorrow with all the money that the tooth fairy is bringing her. I hope she won't be too disappointed?

0 comments: