I'm sitting her at the computer with a throbing headache trying to blog while my kids keep "irritating each other." I'm about to lose it! Is there ever any peace? My kitchen is a disaster. I'm baking brownies and a cake for our Sunday School class party tomorrow. If I can just make it for the next couple of hours, we'll be doing good. Kevin is outside mowing the lawn while I get to hear "Lacey, I'm gonna scratch you." Uh? Please, I need peace and quiet right now. What now....Lela is crying. "Mom, Lacey hit me." Why won't my aspirin kick in yet? How long does it take?
We had a Back To School Blowout today at church. The girls had so much fun. Lela got to see her teachers "Miss" Josey and "Miss" Patty. She is so excited about starting Kindergarten, it won't be long now. Tomorrow at church is Promotion Sunday, so all the kids move up into new Sunday School classes. Lela will have Aunt Laura and Uncle Ben for her Sunday School teachers, while Lacey will have "Miss" Sue and "Mr." Gary. She asked me today if "Mr." Gary was scary? So, Lacey.....Kevin and I have the pleasure of keeping the 3 year old nursery during the 11:00 o'clock service tomorrow. I'm sure that is going to be an experience.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Why Me!!!!!
Posted by jhdaniell at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment