Lela went to the doctor this afternoon for her Kindergarten checkup. We didn't tell her that she would be getting a shot because we didn't want her freaking out. After Dr. Whipple checked her out, Claudia his nurse came back in with the shot. Lela of course started getting upset but I held her down and told her to look at me and just focus on Mommy. She did just that and didn't shed a tear. (I on the other hand was a different story.) I was so proud of her. I told her afterwards that Mommy would take her to Rita's (her favorite place) to get some ice.
Later when we were headed to Rita's, Lela made the comment about how proud I was of her that she didn't cry. And she thought that I should get her a prize. I told her that we were "going to Rita's, wasn't that enough of a prize?" "No," she said. She wanted money. And then she said, "Just take me to Target." Oh, that is so Lela...Target and prizes?
Monday, August 4, 2008
Target And Prizes?
Posted by jhdaniell at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment