Yesterday Mom, me and Kevin took the girls to see Santa and ride the Pink Pig. We've been doing this since Lela was a baby. It always puts me in the holiday mood to be at Lenox and it reminds me of my childhood when we would go to Rich's downtown and ride the "real" Pink Pig. The girls love it! And it is always so fun!
Lela did see Santa, but Lacey would have nothing to do with him. All she kept saying was that she wanted a candy cane but she wasn't going to see Santa. I asked her if I went with her would see go and see Santa, "No, you can go see Santa, Mommy and tell him to get me a candy cane."
Later Mom and I were asking her what see wanted for Christmas and she told us a monkey(?), a stroller and a swing? The swing she told us was for her monkey. That child has the most vivid imagination I've seen.
Lela, me, Lacey and Mom getting ready to take our ride on the Pink Pig.
Lela with one of our elves Dottie and Santa.


0 comments:
Post a Comment