Monday, July 14, 2008

Why Me???

Technology, you either love it or hate it...

Last night I went to put my Jazzercise set together on my IPod for this mornings class. When I turned on my IMac (which is about 6 years old, a dinosaur some may call it) didn't come up. I turned it off then switched it back on. Nothing. I tried again. And again nothing happened. After I did this about 10 times or so I realized that my computer as far as I'm concerned is DOA. I was a little freaked out because I have a lot of my music on that computer and I wanted to get my play list set for this morning's class. Needless to say that didn't happen. Kevin and I talked about what I thought might have happened and we decided that I would use one of our laptops for my music. I then started to hook up my IPod to the laptop, when I got a prompt that said my IPod would be erased and reformatted. YIKES!!! I didn't want that happening at 10:00 pm knowing that I had to teach at 9:30 am. So, I reluctantly left my set as it was for today's class and just pieced everything together. (The class didn't flow as I would have liked for it to.) So, this afternoon I will spend in front of the computer downloading music and creating a new playlist for tommorrow morning. I'm hoping that I it won't be that bad just time consuming.

Lacey got her hair cut today. She looks so cute!!! It's in a bob with the back cut short and it is angled toward her face. She reminds of a little girl from the 1920s. Talk about sassy!!!

Lela started dance camp. She is so excited because she actually got to start jazz dance. All I have heard from her for the past few months is how she wants to jazz dance. In fact she has even said on a few occasions that is what she wants to be when she grows up is a jazz dancer. They got to dance to High School Musical and Ali and AJ (two of her favorites.) She was in heaven. On Friday they give a little performance for the parents to show up what they did during the week that is always fun.

0 comments: