Friday is finally here! Tomorrow we leave for St. Simons Island. The girls are giddy as can be. I'm running around trying to get last minute stuff together and hoping I don't leave anything.
Lela had tennis lessons this morning. It was her last one for the summer before school starts back. She announced that she didn't want to continue with it after this session. I was a little shocked because it seems like she has really enjoyed it and has improved quite a lot since she first started. She told me the reason was because she was going to be in kindergarten and she just really didn't have time for it. (Thank you.) Talk about a wise little girl, she is such an old soul. I'm glad that she has at least had the experience of doing tennis.
The one thing I'm hoping that I will be able to do while we are gone is keep the blog updated. (I know it's just sad. It's become my addiction.) Since the girls and I are not coming back until next Friday, that is a long time for me not to blog. Kevin, though, will be home a little sooner due to work responsibilities :(
We already have somewhat of an idea of things we want to do. Sunday, we are planning on going to church at Lovely Lane Chapel (this where we got married.) They have a 30 minute sermon each Sunday, so hopefully Lacey can be quiet enough to get through it. I'm thinking if she has her "milky", "baby" and Mommy to hold her we should be good to go. We also plan on taking the Trolley Tour around St. Simons, which I'm very excited about. (We rented it when we got married but had never done the tour before.) The girls love doing stuff that involves riding buses or anything of that nature. We have gone to the hospital and the big thing is getting ride in the golf cart from the parking lot to the lobby. Go figure. Another thing I think the girls will like is going down to Jeykll Island to the water park; from everything I have seen it is basically a smaller version of WhiteWater.
Got to run, luggage and laundry are calling my name.....where is my housekeeper when I need her?
Friday, July 25, 2008
Well.....
Posted by jhdaniell at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment