Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday!!! Talk about a long week. We're all pretty worn out that's for sure. Lela's last day of dance camp was this morning and they got to dance for us. She did really good. It was her first time getting to jazz dance which was a new experience for her. It is definitely something she seems to enjoy. It was fun watching the little girls dance; trying to imagine Lacey doing that in a few weeks. She is such a loose cannon I just don't know what to expect with her. She will either love all the attention of getting to perform in front of others or she is gonna hate it, and your guess is as good as mine as to how she will do.

After Lela's little performance, we all headed to her favorite place to eat...Johnny's Pizza. Of course, she got her usual - cheese pizza. It was just nice having lunch all together - Kevin, me and the girls. Since Publix is in the same shopping center, the girls and I went in and picked up a few items. While we were in the store, we ran into Lacey's new teacher - "Miss" Cynthia - who she will have this fall. Cynthia and I started talking and I was telling Lacey who she was and out of nowhere Lacey started acting like a dog. She was barking and putting "baby" in her mouth; telling us "I am a dog." Why me? Only Lacey.....

Now were home (yeah!) and I have big plans. I bought some peaches at Publix and I'm going to make a peach cobbler for the first time. I also would love to sit down and sew; I have new handbag pattern that I'm dying to make. But as usual the house needs to be cleaned and there is some laundry to do. Where's the maid when you need her? I guess she is off.

0 comments: