it appears that i have finally gotten the flu. yesterday afternoon, i started coming down with a dry cough and then this morning i woke up to a horrible headache and now a fever. i'm just praying this goes away quickly i have so many things to do and being sick is so not on my agenda. i'm struggling with my body wanting to rest while there is this part of me that keeps thinking that if i can just push threw i'll be ok. i'm not a good patient and rest is what i need. i'm now just praying for a fast recovery.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yuck! I hope you get feeling better. :(
I'm sorry you are sick! I certainly hope it won't last long and that no one else will get it! Take care and let me know if you need anything! Love you.
Get Well Soon Girl:) Your blog rocks!
Susan Mann
How are you? Hope you are doing better now!!!
Post a Comment