Monday, November 23, 2009

santa and the pink pig

happens to be one of my all time favorite christmas traditions we do. ever since lela was a baby, we some how seem to get to lenox to get our pictures made with santa and ride the ever famous pink pig. this year would be no different other than the fact we went before thanksgiving instead of after.

i thought i had a brilliant idea by taking the girls (as well as the boys) to ride the pink pig before thanksgiving...wrong! it seems everyone else had that same idea. waiting in line for santa was no problem; riding the pink pig, well that was an entirely different story all together. oh well...everyone had fun. now that's behind us and we can focus on other things.



1 comments:

Laura said...

Everyone looks so cute! I'm sad I couldn't go but happy the boys could! Thank you for including them! I love you!