program was presented today by welch elementary's first grade classes. lela was so cute dressed in her red, white and blue singing "yankee doodle" and "god bless america." it's hard to believe but this is our last week of school...yeah! we made it through our first year of elementary school. we did the time go? lela was presented with two awards today. the first award was a citizenship award for exemplary behavior and valuable service rendered in class. her second award she got was for all-around outstanding student (positive attitude and outstanding effort.) we are all so proud of her! way to go, lela!
Monday, May 24, 2010
a yankee doodle honors day
Posted by jhdaniell at 2:03 PM
Labels: awards, honors day, Lela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Lela - I am so proud of you. Sorry I missed your program. Love you bunches, Gigi
Wow! Way to go Lela! That is so awesome and I'm proud of you! I love you.
Post a Comment