Wednesday, December 16, 2009

stocking deliveries & caroling

this afternoon has to have been one of the highlights of this christmas season for me. the girls and i, along with some other people from our sunday school class headed to the newnan nursing home and rehabilitation center to deliver stockings and sing christmas carols. we had so much fun! the girls really enjoyed themselves. hugs were exchanged and the joy of christmas could be seen in the faces of everyone. what a blessing to have given so little of ourselves to make these men and women feel so special! i told wendy that we definitely had to do this again! it was not only good for us, but for the kids and the patients as well!







1 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE it!! I want to go! I've thought about getting a group of families together Christmas night to go sing Christmas songs at a Retired Home. We did a couple years back and LOVED it!

I love reading your blog. I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!